Skilled Grandparent Rights Representation
Are you a Texas grandparent who sees an opportunity to improve a neglected child’s life through custody, increased visitation or adoption?
In Grapevine, Tarrant County and Dallas County, family lawyer Traci Hutton can carefully advise you on a course of action for any grandparents’ rights or custody and visitation matter.
- Ms. Hutton respects and protects your interests — and works hard to preserve the best interests of the child.
- Her years of experience as a lawyer and extensive knowledge of the legal process can work to your advantage when one or both birth parents fail to live up to parental responsibilities.
- Grandparent rights is an emerging practice area in our state, and Traci Hutton is at its forefront.
- She knows how to mediate, apply methods of collaborative law and negotiate a conclusion you can live with.
- If litigation is necessary to protect your rights as a caring grandparent, concerned for the welfare of a grandchild, Ms. Hutton is fully prepared to be your strong voice in court.
Get The Information You Need Today
To learn more about the aggressive advocacy waiting for you at our law firm. To secure a confidential initial consultation, contact attorney Hutton by phone at 817-778-4543 or by email message. We welcome the opportunity to help you work toward your goals.